Apology.....

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Apology.....
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 08:08:38 -0800
Tiggers,

Allow me to apologize for spaming the list with the "test." email.

In the late hour, sleep deprived and in my adolescent enthusiasm for what I
thought was a cute email, I mistakenly must have hit the key to send it to
my entire address book.  It also could have been that last beer before
bed....who knows.  Whatever, I do accept full responsibility for the spam
and will try not to do it again.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you got at least a bit of a kick out of
the email.  I don't know about you, but I rarely forward anything on.

Keeping my head low in San Diego.......

Allan