Bag of old regelia.

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bag of old regelia.
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:18:11 -0500
Well, wonders never cease. My wife was doing some much needed decluttering
and came across some of my old Tiger logo stuff.
I have one brass oval belt buckle, with a small dent. Also, I have about 2
dozen gold plated Tiger logo bookmarks . Also, one Alpines East key fob. All
of these items were made by me using photoetched parts. Some of you may have
seen these over the past few years.
I'd rather let someone have fun with this stuff than have it hang around, so
what's it worth?
How about the whole lot going the person who'll send a six pack of the most
unusual English beer? Just a thought, I'd like to have some fun swapping
these items.

Paul Burr