Fwd: ALPINE

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: ALPINE
From: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:30:49 EST
From: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Full-name: BEAU2EVE
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:17:58 EST
Subject: ALPINE
To: $SENDER@autox.team.net

 I recently purchased a 1966 Alpine for my wife to drive,  which she loves.
During the restoration I noticed the carbs are supposeto have a rubber hose
going from the center of both carbs to a flame trap ( anti back fire valve)
then on to the filler on the valve cover. My problem is my filler does not
have that tube coming out the side that I need to connect the flame trap too.
Does any one have one that they will part with? I am also a happy tiger owner
of 14 years. B9470951. I find this Tiger digest very interesting at times,
being a auto mechanic for 35 years and reading different opinions on variest
of subjects. Please let me know on that Alpine filler neck.

                                                 Beau