Copywrite etc.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Copywrite etc.
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:24:57 +0000
I doubt many are aware but the use of the Tiger logos and Sunbeam logos are
probably infringements too.   I assume Chrysler still owns the rights.

Would they go after you for displaying these on your website?  Probably not
but Alfa Romeo at one point took this position.  Many sites were notified to
remove the Alfa logo.  Most people "bastardized" the logo to get around
this.

Think about how many websites are using the logos without permission.

Steve Silverstein