Tiger race car for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger race car for sale
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:04:19 EDT
I just found out that a local shop, Fantasy Junction (Emeryville, CA...right
next to Berkeley) has a Tiger race car listed for sale:

1964 Sunbeam Tiger, Mark I, always a race car, fully prepared, alloy panels
    FIA papers.    $35,000

The car can be seen at www.fantasyjunction.com.

I find this interesting, as it appears to be done up like a rally car...I
really wonder what the history is on this auto and don't have the time to go
down there and look at it right now.
Bruce Trenery, the owner of Fantasy Junction, should know Tigers. His wife
had one for about twenty years...Nonetheless, you never know, this could be
an "air" car...if it was a factory rally car, I would think it would have
some documentation.
Mike