On bumper brackets and jaws

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: On bumper brackets and jaws
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:12:03 -0700
I've got a big jaw.  And, for good or bad, I'm willing to stick it out to
be hit from time to time.  A couple people have told me that the bumper
brackets are not the same front and back, only the bumpers.  All I know is
from observation.  I have the bumpers and bumper brackets from two SV's,
and one SIV.  Try as I might, I sure as heck couldn't see a difference
between them, except the angle for driver side/passenger side I mentioned.
I'll look again though.

Jay