Re: Left Coast?

To: msmall@roanoke.infi.net, Laifman@flash.net, laceyf@crosslink.net
Subject: Re: Left Coast?
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:56:05 PDT
Marc!
Our junior Sen. Barbara Boxer here in CA is so stupid, boring, and
unintelligible that other senators would vote against her on general
principles! Fortunately, she also has the worst attendance record of anybody
in Congress. The latter may be what is hurting cars in the placing of
general environmental laws.
Scott