RE: British Keys

To: "'CANISDOG@aol.com'" <CANISDOG@aol.com>, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: British Keys
From: "Almjeld, Paul" <PaAlmjel@dwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:12:49 -0500
Hi all:   My 2 cents worth on keys for Alpines/Tigers.  Two summers ago I
purchased some Ilco key blanks at my local hardware store.  The information
on the blanks are as follows:           ilco    BN1      K

1122

I had them cut to match my Rootes orginals and have used them since.

from sunny South Dakota,

Dr. Paul Almjeld
Department of Music
Dakota Wesleyan University