Winterizing

To: "Tiger List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winterizing
From: "Patrick Lauber" <lauber@tusco.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:33:37 -0500
All this talk of draining gas tanks makes me wonder if
anyone has tried the gas stabilizers that are available. I
know many people use them in their mowers, boats, etc.
during periods of inactivity, but wasn't sure if they should
be used on my cars!

I read somewhere that gas starts to degrade significantly
after 30 days or something. Even though I start my "summer
cars" every week or two when it's cold, I probably don't go
thru more than 1/2 tank of gas over a five month winter. Has
anyone ever used this stuff?