inquiry 111599f

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 111599f
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:05:33 -0600
        Larry Paulick wrote:
>After 6 months in the body shop, I took my Tiger
>home today with the Help of Fellow Tiger Owner
>Larry Wright. Thanks Larry!

        Glad to be of help, but don't overstate my contribution.

        My job, other than minor muscle power during the off-load, was to
ride in the passenger compartment of the roll-back truck with my eyes
_riveted_ to the Tiger during the trip, looking for any signs of a shifting
load. No problems, the car was well secured, but I had a duesy of a tension
headache Saturday night.

>Car is a ground up resto, and after lots of work
>on body, its home for the assembly of new and
>rebuilt parts.

        Or maybe the headache was from staring at that shrieking red paint.
Jeez, that car is bright, even without any chrome or black bits hung on the
car yet for contrast.

>Larry Wright took me for a ride in his immaculate
>Tiger, that he recently put back on the road

        Yeah; cruising up Route One past the Univeristy of Maryland on a
sunny afternoon, we must've looked like two older guys trolling for young
chicks. :^)

>The thrill was what a powerful car Larry has,(SNIP)
>hearing the car, feeling the acceleration, and
>just the nostalgia.  GREAT!!!!!!

        I just needed to be goaded into getting out more often, and for a
few more miles (it's what, a whopping 10 miles round-trip to College Park
for me?).
        Did a second trip Sunday, but not very far. Figuring that the GQ
will soon be sequestered for the winter, I've kept the fuel tank low so I
won't have lot of garbago gas come spring. Well, we were about 10 miles from
home and the guage very close to Zero Gallons, so I pulled in to a filling
station, only to find I forgot to bring a wallet, as did Susan. So, in
addition to driving around on a recently-rebuilt suspension (trying to shake
stuff loose before a final snug-down), with no spare, no jack, and no tools,
we had no money. Made it home but I think I better have a pre-flight
checklist before the next time.

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333