Re: Tigers Win!!

To: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>, Tigers List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers Win!!
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 18:22:57 -0700
I say we all meet at TigerCoupe's house at 4:30 PM and "escort" him, at
gunpoint if necessary, down to the Convention Center - driving his Le Mans
Coupe of course. Of course, if you just need a generic Tiger, I'd be happy
to participate.

Hey, BTW, have you noticed that no one has asked whether Tom's or Barry's
cars are "authentic". ;-o

Well, TTFN,

Bob

At 03:46 PM 10/8/99 -0700, Craig Wright wrote:
>So maybe there is a Tiger in San Diego that might like to celebrate this
>victory for the marque by being in a parade on the 22 of October. Leave the
>Convention center at 6:00 pm and go through downtown San Diego, Imerial Beach
>and Coronado. The folloing are all ready represented in the parade; Allards,
>Cameros, Cobras, Mustangs, Aston Martins, Panteras, Triumphs, MG's, Porsches,
>Lotus, BMW's, but no Alpines or Tigers. The event should be covered by 39 NEWS
>and in the newpaper.
>
>Let me know,
>
>Craig Wright
>

>Jerry VanderPool wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to Tom Patton for 1st place and Barry Schonberger for 5th
> > place at Mid-Ohio.  Tom's modified Tiger is the GT2 Champion.  Just goes to
> > show that "Tigers" still Rule.
> > Jerry VanderPool
> > B382002100

Robert L. Palmer