Pt. Arena Parade

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Pt. Arena Parade
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 06:06:07 -0700
Hi all, anybody left out there??  I'm inviting anyone out there who wants
to drive up to Pt. Arena CA.,to the annual 4th of July Parade this
Saturday.  I know it's not the 4th but who cares, it's fun, it's fast,
takes all of 45 minutes, I have been in it for five or six years now.  So
any of you guys (or gals) in northern calif. that have time, come on down
or up would be a better discription.  Approximately 120 miles north of SF
on hiway one. There is no fee to be in the parade, and last year there were
about 3,000 people lining the streets of sleepy Pt. Arena population 500.

Don't worry if your cars not perfect, mines not, the people love to see old
cars and really hoot and hollar when they see the tiger.  Also bring lots
of cheap candy, it's traditional here to throw candy to the kids.  We had
five pounds of candy last year and ran out before we got to the end.

 So let me know if you want to be in the parade or if you need directions.
It would be great to see you, and I'd love to overshadow the two corvettes
that were there last year.

Best regards
Armand Ritchie

ritchie@mcn.org