Re: Another Oil Filter Adapter?

To: <comorgan@juno.com>, <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Subject: Re: Another Oil Filter Adapter?
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:17:41 -0400
Finally figured the gas cap (which is a strange half
>turn cap) had not been turned the appropriate half turn.  Luckily my wife
>didn't call a tow truck!  Isn't OBC -II (or whatever) wonderful.
>
>Cliff  9471187

Cliff:  I read an article on what the Feds want on the next revision to OBC.
They want to include a radio transmitter that broadcasts a signal when your
car is exceeding pollution limits. This will facilitate reception of the
signal by automated data gathering stations. Of course, the data received
will include your VIN #, and you get an nice ticket with a fine ($$$$) in
the mail the very next day. Mulder and Sculley are right- "Trust No One-not
even your own car!"