Tiger shop manual for sale

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger shop manual for sale
From: "Watry, Andrew" <Andrew.Watry@bender.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:57:48 -0400
I have an apparently original Rootes Tiger shop manual for sale.  It's 8 1/2
x 11 inches, several hundred pages, in a red leatherette cover (front and
back) with white lettering that says "The Sunbeam '260-289' Workshop Manual,
A Product of the Rootes Group" on the cover.  It is held together by
threaded rods.  It is publication No. W.S.M. 143, Part No. 6601125, date
unknown.  It has chapters A through S on all systems of the car, with lots
of photos and nice line drawings.

I say "apparently" for this reason:  My guess is that it is an official
Rootes reprint from some years after the introduction of the Tiger, rather
than from the car's inception.  I'd like to get $65 for it, but will listen
to offers if I'm being unreasonable.  That price includes shipping in the
US; shipping to other countries is additional.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA