Re: 351C installation & compare with 347 Stroker 302

To: Daniel Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Subject: Re: 351C installation & compare with 347 Stroker 302
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:18:56 -0500
At 09:40 AM 3/26/99 -0600, you wrote:

>I run a Weiand Xcelerator single plane on the Pantera.
>I use the 2V version since I'm running Aussie heads
>(quench chambers with 2V ports) and have found it
>to be surprisingly strong on the lower end.
>Dan Jones
        I have spare 2 barrel open chamber heads. I noticed that
there are large casting holes in the head that do not
exist on the closed chamber 4 barrel heads.  Do the
Aussie head have similar large casting holes?  It
appeared to me that the 2 barrel heads would be weaker
than the 4 barrel heads due to the holes.  The holes
allow oil to drain into the vally of the motor from
the middle portion of the heads.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others