Re: Employment Opportunity

To: mmeswarb@itexas.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Employment Opportunity
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:24:09 EST

<< EUROPEAN rallies and races vacant co-pilot seat, come
 and take place in a Sunbeam Tiger going Nurburg, Ral-
 lye de Corse aso, racing license required. James, 562-
 427-5358, CA; or Stefan (direct), 01149-2262-91410,
 Germany

 Just saw it in Hemmings.  If you want more info, contact those in the ad.
 Sounds Cool! >>

Mark-
Interesting, but I don't think I could handle watching someone else have all
the fun, particularly when the view out the side window goes straight down for
a few hundred feet!
Mike