RE: Joining Shelby Club?

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>, "Craig Wright" <craig@p-d-g.com>,
Subject: RE: Joining Shelby Club?
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:37:50 -0800
Nope,

Sorry Bob, though you are usually very infallible (not inflatable,) you
missed this one.

Groucho Marx said: ".....I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a
member!"  Probably long before Woody Allen was born.  I believe this line
came from "A Day At The Races"

All Hail Lennon and Marx !!

A serious Marx Brothers fan in Sandyeggo.

Allan