Re: All Aluminum V8 Engine w/transmission

To: "Armand & Lorie Ritchie" <ritchie@mcn.org>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: All Aluminum V8 Engine w/transmission
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:55:13 -0800
    This is the Engine I have, that I originally planned to put in to my 65
Alpine.  Indeed, it would make for a very fast Alpine, and good handling
too.. Will take Any GM 4,5,or 6 speed Trans if you have that 4 speed
bellhousing for the 215, which I do..

Small Engine, only steering needs to be modified.  No firewall changes
needed, at least not that I could anticipate..

This is the little engine that with some work, can turn 9,500 RPM !!

Rich