Re: Whole Lotta Tiger

To: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Subject: Re: Whole Lotta Tiger
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 23:08:01 -0800
Rich,

SCREW cable, do yourself a favor, go out this weekend, and buy a DSS dish,
it will take you 1 hour from the time you get back home with it, to install
it and be up and watching it.
I have had a DSS since they started up the system, you will be able to get
the Speedvision shows and some 200 other channels.
Don't wait GO FOR IT!!!
I paid $ 1200.00 for mine, and I have 2, now they are FREE, the service is
also not expensive, if you have questions, Email me or call me for help..

Warm regards,       Jan...