Re: inquiry 020199 (#1)

To: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: inquiry 020199 (#1)
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 16:58:09 -0500
Larry,

When I did the underside of my Tiger, I used a 1000 watt hair blower
to soften the mess and then scraped it with a putty knife and flat
blade screwdriver for the tight spots.  Worked real good.  What remains
can be remover with a rag soaked with paint thinner.

It's still a hard job especially if your on your back.  If you jacking
points are solid, with two engine stands and $20 worth of scrap metal
you can build a rotisserie.  That's what I did.

Jim