Non-Sunbeam content! Delete before reading!

Subject: Non-Sunbeam content! Delete before reading!
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:01:53 -0600
Hey Gang,

Since traffic on the lists seems uncommonly light right now I shall risk
the wrath of the Content Police and Bandwidth Gestapo. Although most of
us 'Beamers would die before being caught in an MG, it occurs to me that
some of you might not object to having one if the price was right. You
know, something you could bestow upon the youngest child to keep her
away from the 'Beam for a while longer. Something you could drop that
extra 2.8 Ford in with a clear conscience. Something you could actually
drive while that 12 year Tiger resto drags on...

If any of you are interested in acquiring a significantly lesser breed
of LBC, there is still time to buy tickets on the '75 MG Midget our
local British car club is raffling off.

This is a very nice Midget with good interior, all working electrics
(including the original radio) and about 38K miles. The engine was just
rebuilt and reinstalled last weekend, the car now has about 75 miles on
the rebuilt engine.

You can see a photo at
http://members.aol.com/cobmeister/BMCSNMphotos.html#TOP

1 ticket for $5, 5 tickets for $20, and 10 Tickets for $35. The drawing
will be held October 18, 1998.

If you'd like more info please e-mail me directly.

Forgive me for the non-Sunbeam content. "Yolla Bolla, boola boola!"

--Colin Cobb, saying "Mea culpa, mea culpa" outside Las Cruces, NM, USA