RE: Superlite UK

To: Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu, paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au
Subject: RE: Superlite UK
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:23:58 -0700
=A352.50

What does this mean in US $?  How much is shipping to SF Bay area?  I =
might
be interested in buying a set for my S2 even though I won't need them =
until
next spring.  Also, if I buy 5 will the spare fit in the trunk (boot) =
where
my current spare is snuggled in?

Tim
62 S2 future V-6 or Rotary (I STILL can't decide!)