Re: Tiger Race results from The Vancouver Indy

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger Race results from The Vancouver Indy
From: DSand95510@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 12:01:09 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-09 09:44:29 EDT, gumby@connectexpress.com writes:

>Here is a report I received on the exploits of a Tiger runing against 90's
>technology cars on the Indy car Track...............................

FYI:  The race report was about Doug Yip, who ran his vintage-racer Mk II
Tiger in a GT2 (fast company) support race prior to the Indy race on the
streets of Vancouver, BC. last weekend.

Doug, John Brosius, and Starke Shelby are scheduled to compete in their Tigers
at the Fall Finale at Seattle Int'l Raceway (AKA "Kent" to long-time racers)
Sept 19-20.