Parts needed

Subject: Parts needed
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 07:35:12 -0500
I need the following parts.  Does anybody have any of them?  I've struck
out with Classic Sunbeam and Tim Moran.  Working used parts
are fine.  The figures and part numbers referenced are from the Sunbeam
'260-289'  Workshop Manual (Part No. 6601125).

Handbrake parts in Section K (Brakes), page 17, figure 7:  #6 Abutment
Bush.

Same section, page 18, figure 8:  #1 Handbrake Rod, #2 Welded Clip, #3
Pinch Bolt, #7 Spring Clip, and the rubber grommet that fits between #1 and
#5.

In Section O (Body), page 10, figure 10 (Hardtop fittings):  #34 Toggle
Catch (right side).

Jim Pickard