RE: Alger identification

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: RE: Alger identification
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:12:21 -0400
Yes, I completely agree.  The trouble seems to arise after the car is an
Alger it two easy to drill the rivets or pull the script, find a dead Tiger
Title, and cloud reality.  My scheme would involve "marking" Algers so that
you need more then a drill and rivet gun to make a change.
Brad,

How about something unambiguously simple.  Use "Alpine" lettering script,
instead of "Tiger"

Steve Laifman
> Hey Brad,
>
> Obviously, the first step in establishing and maintaining an Alger's
        province as an Alger is to maintain the Alpine's VIN instead of