My Mother, and B9472230

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My Mother, and B9472230
From: Vonski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:09:40 EDT
My Mother, Betty Levandowski, passed away this last week.

At her memorial we put out family pictures, showing her from a little child,
through adulthood to her senior years.  One picture that received the most
comment, and the biggest smiles, was a photo from a couple of years ago of my
grey haired Mother at age 66 behind the wheel of my old Tiger.  Seated next to
her is her older sister, and my Father is standing outside, shaking his finger
at them.  After the photo was taken, Mom roared away, much to my Father's
dismay.  She and my Aunt went out, got lost on the country roads, and had a
wonderful time.  They returned wind-blown, with tales of buy offers, and
motorists who were shocked to learn that Mom's son had let her drive such a
car!

So remember, some of your fondest memories of your Tiger may be the things
that it allows other people to do-especially your loved ones!

Von Levandowski
(who's old Tiger is now in the wonderful ownership of Steve Sorenson)