Targa Tops

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Targa Tops
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:59:13 -0400
     Back around '71 or '72 there was an outfit in the Texas area that
     advertised Targa tops for the common sports cars of that era.  I
     investigated one of them for my FIAT 124 Spyder, but they stopped
     answering the mail and disappeared before I could send the check.  I
     must have seen the ad in R&T, C+D, or one of those.  I wasn't into
     Sunbeams at the time, so I don't know if they had one for us.

     Does this ring any bells with anyone?

     Stu