TEAE United XX

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TEAE United XX
From: Tom Calvert <calvert@oasys.dt.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 22 May 98 14:32:48 EDT
Larry,

Kirk's post is intended to encourage people to register using the
registration form.  The registration form has my address on it.   Use of the
registration form will help us keep the event organized better.   The
registration form is available from the TEAE web page or directly form Kirk
or myself.

Tom Calvert

>Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 07:06:54 -0400
>From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
>Subject: XX
>
>Kirk G. Even wrote:
>>Its time for the monthly rattle of the can to get more registrants for =
>>the upcoming TE/AE United XX.
>
>>Early =
>>registration is highly encouraged.
>
>Kirk:
>Re-read this post twice as well as the last one on the subject; no address
>to send the money to...
>
>Lawrence R. Wright
>Purchasing Analyst
>Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
>PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
>lrw@aop.com

T.E. Calvert  410-647-7022
308 Riverdale Road