Re: rare dealer options?

To: Tim Jordan <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Subject: Re: rare dealer options?
From: George Roberts <action@aei.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 15:36:17 -0400
When I had my first Tiger back in 1970/71 I bought some accessories such as
what you have from a Sportscar Supply Outlet (their name escapes me).  They
also had sunvisors,
aluminum sill plate covers, small triangle aluminum pieces for at the rear of
the door sill and ,of course, shift knobs for the Tiger.  Back then sportscar
accessories were very popular as there were many Sunbeams, MGs, and Triumphs on
the road.
George "Tiger Fever" Roberts