Re: Apology

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Apology
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 22:33:44 -0500
Man, you California types have taken political correctness to the point we
have to apologize for any attempt at humor.  Here in the backward South, we
have no such worries.  Hell, we can even still show Amos & Andy on TV
without creating on uproar.  Personally, I've enjoyed the jokes created by
the possible merger news.  I especially loved the $80K car that will fall
apart in 6 mo. to compete with Jaguar.  One of the reasons I own a Tiger is
because I realize a mechanic sees more of an old Jag than the owner does.
Keep the humor coming Steve, and to hell with the apologies.

Jim Pickard
B9473298