Screen Saver

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Screen Saver
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 15:01:39 +0100
Tigers,

Norm (see distribution) has asked that I forward this message to those poor
souls who have saved some of the great Tiger photos and drawings on the Tiger
net pages, and would like to use them as screen savers.

His message follows:

For the computer literate Tiger fans who wondered why no one ever made a
good screensaver for them, the solution is at hand.

go to : http://home.clara.net/lilli/savers.htm
and then to  : Savers S-Z
you can page down to the one named SLIDESHOW
Download this to your computer .

This screen saver will take any JPG or BMP picture file and let you use
it as a screen saver (not a desktop) complete with special effects.

Now all you have to do is either take pictures of you favorite Cat or
surf the good Tiger sites and download the pictures you want. (I think
this is not a copywrite infringement if you only use them for personal
reasons most of us are happy to have others look at our cars).

By the way. This screensaver has what is near and dear to all car fans.
ITS FREE.

Norm

Steve
--