Big Feet

To: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Subject: Big Feet
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 09:33:32 -0600
I had the same problem with my right foot not fitting the TIGER. I helped
the problem by cutting the right side of the brake peddle off and adding an
equal amount to the left. This reduces the space between the peddles but I
have never had a problem of hitting both at once. I also added a "dead
peddle" for the left foot and that improved foot placement and comfort
considerably. I had to move the dimmer switch up a tad so that my size 12s
would not hit it and that left a perfect mounting point for the "dead
peddle".
Godspeed
Jc