Re: Ball Joint Boot Question

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ball Joint Boot Question
From: Bill Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 07:56:52 -0700
Terry Taylor, STOA, told me last week that he thinks he knows where to find the
boots.  I will follow up and try to find out where to purchase them if they are
really available and will post my findings.  I need them too or else I have to
replace my ball joints.

If I seem cryptic, it is because my girlfriend, Cathy, worked from 9 am
Wednesday until 2 am Thursday morning (17 hours) and had to get up at 5 am
Thursday to catch a flight to Southern California for a company meeting.  I
also had the same 2 1/2 hours sleep.  I just returned from the San Francisco
airport after dropping her off for her flight.  Unfortunately she works these
hours routinely.  I don't know how she can keep doing it.