Re: BOOSTER WOES

To: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@best.com>
Subject: Re: BOOSTER WOES
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 23:58:10 -0700
At 03:23 PM 5/6/98 -0700, Norman C. Miller wrote:
>Anybody care to offer a solution to a notchy brake pedal after rebuilding
>stock 7" boosters with Sunbeam Specialties kits?
>

>Norman C. Miller
>
>Rootes Group Depot
>"The International Registry Of Sunbeam Tigers"
>"The Book Of Norman, Volume I"
>"Tiger Press"
>"Web Page" <http://shell3.ba.best.com/~rootes1>

Nope, sorry Norm.....

Frankly, I am looking for someone to help me with the brake and clutch
pedal placement on my Tiger.  With my big feet and the location of the damn
clutch pedal, I have to put my right foot at a weird angle below the clutch
pedal just to operate the throttle with my big toe.  Help!! and, no, I am
not ready for a foot transplant....thank you very much!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373