Re: autocrossing Tigers, was hood mods

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: autocrossing Tigers, was hood mods
From: MWood24020 <MWood24020@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 22:01:30 EST
Anything which sheds light on autocrossing Tigers, I would suggest, is always
appropriate to this list. Even if it starts a thread of what the competition
runs!
By the way, any word if the Tiger is ever going to be eligible for F stock in
SCCA? I haven't run any autocrosses in the last two years, been too busy
running my vintage Formula Vee, but if I can run F stock at SCCA events, I
might be tempted to replace my 4 year old A008R's and have at it. There used
to be a regional series here in the SF Bay Area called American Autocross
Series and they let us run against Camaros and Mustangs. I was able to win my
share and always be in the hunt, but when AAS went south got burnt out quickly
in having my a-- kicked in SCCA BSP, driving a basically stock Tiger with 5.5"
rims and 185/70 tires!
Mike Wood
B382002273