Alger for sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alger for sale
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 97 08:29:00 PDT
Due to technical difficulties, Bill is having trouble posting this email
to the list.  I've asked him to help me debug his problem, so his ad may
appear a couple of times, so please bear with us.

Thanks,

Mark

BABY ON THE WAY!

1967 Alpine "FAKE TIGER" project for sale.
The body was stripped (alkaline) at Redi Strip Evansville, IN. It is
super straight and primed with PPG epoxy primer. Included are the
following:

Tiger firewall
Ford four speed top loader
New Mahogany Dash
Mahogany Grant "Cobra" steering wheel
Full set of Autometer Gauges
Top frame
Windsheild frame
Lots of conversion pieces
289 & 302 Short Block
Cam Dynamics Cam & Lifter Set
Badger .040 Pistons
Crane timing chain set
1965 289 heads (bare) w/3 angle, screw in studs, 49 cc yes 49 cc (this
takes stock pistons to 13:1 compression
Lots of other misc small parts from 3 cars.

$3000.00

Bill Gullatt
124 Sugar Bluff Lane
Madison, AL 35758