Why we have anti-spam for the list

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Why we have anti-spam for the list
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 97 16:45:00 PDT
I apologize up front to the list for forwarding this piece of attempted
spam.  There is almost no Tiger related content here, unless your are
the world's largest gambler, so push the delete key now, because you've
been warned.  (Please remember, I get to read all this kind of stuff you
aren't subjected to.)

Mark

Automobile Manufactors

ATT   :   MANAGER - QUALITY CONTROL  DIV/ SALES PROMOTION EXECUTIVE

Gentlemen :

Your considerate attention is solicited to following two proposals to
promote sales of your products.

Besides I have a practicable proposal to change structure of steering
which
is far better than power steering.

That  idea  for  imporvement   in  structure  of steering,i.e. much
better
 than  power  steering,Which  can  considerable  enhance  the quality of
your products,consequently it will boost value and sales of your
automobiles.

In view of the foregoing,I  request you to confirm your interest and
remuneration you can pay to me if my idea is purchased.

I am already partiicipating in rallies/autocross challenges were held in
Pakistan with my friend and colleagues cars.So if you are interested to
introduce your car in Pakistan then Please send your company's various
sports car with local Goverment taxes.Upon receipt of your confirmation
will participate in rallies/autocross with you car and publicise your
company's products without any service charges.Needless to say I possess
untramelled driving expertise.

Upon receipt of your intention,I will explain proposal as convenient to
you
or mutually agreed

Hoping to receive your positive response expeditiously as I am
approaching
other manufactures from U.S.A./JAPAN/KOREA/GERMANY and etc.
Therefore,your
prompt reply by fax/email/mail at following address will be beneficial
For
your information,at the moment I approach several other manufacturers
but
proposal will be bumitted on frist come reached

Sincerly Your's
OVAIS   SIDDIK  JANGDA
Mail Add  :
JANGDA AGENCIES