Re[2]: Real Stuff alternator bracket

To: anitabrt@mindspring.com, gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Subject: Re[2]: Real Stuff alternator bracket
From: jpeterson@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 97 07:22:43 PST8
     There are single wire alternators made for Ford if you want to keep
     that Tiger all Ford, but the brackets would still need to be
     fabbed/modified. Jay

Subject: Re: Real Stuff alternator bracket
Author:  gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad) at CCGATE
Date:    3/26/97 5:09 AM

On Tue, 25 Mar 1997 20:22:04 -0500 Anita & Jim Barrett
<anitabrt@mindspring.com> writes:

>Roland and Lannie,
>        Heaven help us!  Use a Tiger II forged alternator bracket with
>Ford alternator and a seperate old style Ford mechnical relay
>regulator!
>Go with " TIGER stuff".

Well Jim, where can I get one of those?  My local Tiger dealer closed
down some time
ago!

I too want to upgrade to an alternator.  CAT sells a bracket, but its
been out of stock for
some time..  Normal Ford ones don't allow for the TIger "short" pulleys
(Roland)...
Anybody know what to do?  I think some kind of small Japanese alternator
with
reliable internal regulator would do nicely.

Gary