Fear of Flying Alpines

To: "jlaifman@pircher.com" <jlaifman@pircher.com>,
Subject: Fear of Flying Alpines
From: "Kempinski, Robert M." <RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 13:15:00 -0600
Jay,

Shelby Mustangs come to mind.  Don't know how they authenicate them. I
expect paperwork is as important as the car.

Rob Kempinski
Houston Texas

PS Boy, spend a week in Japan and the list goes ballistic over TAC.
Seems
like we had this discussion before, but this go round seems much more
intense.  Anyway, 409 messages to wade through - I'll have tied eyes,
especially when added to my jet lag.

------
REPLY FROM: Kempinski, Robert M.
Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note