late reply

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, dondaves@ix.netcom.com
Subject: late reply
From: Where do I get my Rhinestone Bunny Suit <DDOORNBOS@rr5.rr.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 97 08:10:16 PST
Just saw the note from Don Daves...

Sorry buddy, you are way off base!!!  Do not ever attack me for being the kind
of person who; "Files randam law suits, is worried about offensive material,
ect..."  Where the hell do you get that CRAP from!!!!  I am the farthest
from that person you will ever meet.

In fact this whole discussion is about freedom of information.

        WHEN A SELECT FEW HOLD ALL THE INFORMATION, AND ARE NOT WILLING TO
        SHARE IT, WE ARE ALL VULNERABLE.

This applies everywhere, political and consumer arguments.
And to whoever got there MBA, or whatever degree.  It was because there is
information out there for you to learn from.  Give me the opertunity to learn
and I will take it.  But since poeple are happy on this list about having
secretes so be it, I have no leverage to get the information that I want,
so that I may raise myself to there level.

Dan Doornbos.