Re: W.F.C. part 2 ( Worst Fears Confirmed )

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: W.F.C. part 2 ( Worst Fears Confirmed )
From: Jimdamelio@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 21:10:10 -0500 (EST)
 Rick

 <<
  Gosh , Vonski,  sorry if I'm a latecomer into the Sunbeam community.  First
  off, who  doesn't trust who ??  Read the STOA homepage and tell me who
  doesn't trust the Tiger "fraternity".  It's not me.  Second, it's kinda
  hard for me to figure out  credentials of people 1000 miles away.  Third,
  "We want a voice".  Yeah .  That's right.   Are you advocating something
  less ?  Man talk about being fed up.......

                              Rick Fedorchak

 Sorry to say, but there are some bad people in this world.
 A past president of TE/AE was ripping people off big time.
 Good ole Joe. Still owes me $58. ( Doug you remember him
 don't you. )
 You guys would have a blast flaming him.
 All I can say is buyer beware.

 Jim