More simple questions?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: More simple questions?
From: "Brad Joern" <bjoern@dept.agry.purdue.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 96 15:39:04 EST
First I would like to thank an unnamed individual who suggested that I cut off
my tiger's tail and count the rings to determine its age.  I have forwarded
his name to the ASPCA and involuntary Manx Feline Society.  I have still more
questions about my tiger.

Chassis no.  B382001904LRXFE
Engine no. 6650 B19KC
Color code  100
and that other ID tag?
JAL661312 (This looks similar to the title numbers on my other occasionally
working Lucas infested vehicles).

I am very interested to know what all these numbers and letters mean, if
anything.  The car is complete, it runs, drives, and of course it looks like
h_ll its from WI!!!  Is the chassis no. the one that belongs on the title?
Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

Brad