Re[2]: Spammers

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Spammers
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 96 13:30:33 PST

It's a royal pain, but I can't complain about it 'cause I really, really
like the
price!

>  Imagine paper junk mail showing up in your mailbox -
>  with postage due!!

     My dad taught my brother and I a great trick when we were little & he
     got TONS of those reply cards with the "postage will be paid by...".

     He brought home used anodes from plating tanks at H.P. and we wrapped
     'em up and taped the cards to the front. They usually stopped after 1
     or 2 of our presents.

     We gotta' think of a way to charge-back to the abusers. Hmmmmm.

                           Phil

Excellent analogy Dick!

Ramon
rs11@ElSegundoCA.ncr.com