Heater Cores - 65 Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater Cores - 65 Tiger
From: Bill Cartus <Bill.Cartus@bridge.bst.bls.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 08:47:16 -0600
Group,

Forgive the duplication if you have seen my request before. I am looking
for a new or used heater core for my 65 MKI Tiger (B9471131). I have not
seen a catalog offering one, so I wondered if anyone is reproducing them
or found a working substitute from another make vehicle that's readily
available. I did receive one response so far for a used one (thanks Jeff),
but wanted to be open to the possibility of a new one if cost wasn't
prohibitive. Any response is appreciated (especially since I am now
paranoid about getting this posted).

As an aside, I will be in Orlando for the TEAE convention; I could get it
there of course, but I might want to have it IN my car for the trip down
(defrost, not severe cold). Thanks.

Bill Cartus
65 Tiger  B9471131
(Atlanta Area)