Rollin' Along (roll bars)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Rollin' Along (roll bars)
From: "David L. Rowney" <daver@uclink.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:49:19 -0700
We installed the roll (over) bar offered by Sunbeam Specialties in our
Tiger Mk 1.  It is a strong bar, I believe Autopower brand, but was too low
for my brother (about 6') to be of much good.  It was OK for me, (5'8'').
To fix this we had aluminum feet made, about 1.5" thick I believe, to move
the whole structure upward.  It still fits under the soft top, just barely.

We also use the Spax shocks.  They work well because they adjust easily for
occasional autocross use, then can be set soft for street use.

Dave
*                        Dave Rowney, Hopper Racing                    *
*                        El Cerrito, California 94530 USA              *
*        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Hopper_Racing/       *