Re: August 2,3, & 4

To: G.S.Sutherland@phil.hull.ac.uk
Subject: Re: August 2,3, & 4
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 19:56:48 -0400
Graeme - I stand corrected.  I was, in my myopia, only thinking about
southern California events.

In England, one needs to be cloned several times over for this three day
period.  First, the Coys Historic Festival at Silverstone for the full three
days.  Second, the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club National Rally at the Whitbread
Hop Farm, Kent for the same three days.  Third, the Sunbeam Rapier Owners
Club National Rally at Woburn Abbey, Bedfordshire on the 3rd and 4th.

Also included during those dates are the Ford 100 Years festival, Stag Owners
National Day, MGCC Midget Competition Day, Triumph Sports Six Rally, and too
many more to mention.

Not to be outdone, the European Historic Grand Prix at Circuit Zolder,
Belgium is on that same weekend.

Whew!

Of course, if anyone wants to underwrite my travel expenses, I'll try to
cover them all.
Otherwise, Tustin is about as far as I'll get.

"Ole"