Rootes Club Addresses

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Rootes Club Addresses
From: Vonski@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 15:09:20 -0400
Hello,
PTC, but in the interest of fairness, and my belief in the club system (which
has successfully kept our marque alive), I'll also post some of the addresses
for membership in some of the other US clubs I'm aware of...If I don't list
your club's address, please send a post listing it to the Tigers list-we'd
ALL probably like to know!  Thanks.

PACIFIC TIGER CLUB (PTC)
Affiliate Member of the Association of Rootes Car Clubs
[open to ALL Rootes vehicles, and their enthusiasts-a membership oriented
club]
Dues $27.00-Single/Joint
Checks payable to Pacific Tiger Club, mail to:
Dick Sanders
4856 Fauntleroy Way S.W.
Seattle WA. 98116

Tigers East/Alpines East (TE/AE)
Steven Kim
162 Surrey Court
Ramsey NJ 07446
Dues:$26.00 single/joint.  $28.00 outside of US.
The POWER on the East Coast-great membership support, and technical advice

Sunbeam Tiger Owners Association (STOA)
Laura Ettinger
3505 Sierra Rd.
San Jose CA 95132
Dues:$27.00/$36.00 international
Operates Tiger Authentication Committee-verifying a vehicle's production at
the Jensen plant.

California Association of Tiger Owners (CAT)
Bonnie Mueller
18771 Paseo Picasso
Irvine CA 92715
Dues:his/hers $27.00-single $25.00-$35.00 european and other foreign.
Canadian $27.00.  Operates CAT Parts, an extensive supply facility with some
innovative products.

Clubs are still the best way to get exposed to people like Tom Hall, Tom
Ehrhart, and Larry Atkisson-those people who have served as acknowledged
experts in the marque, yet are still very approachable, and always willing to
lend a hand or advice.  All of these clubs have their strengths, and serve
their memberships to the best of their volunteer abilities.  All of them
feature monthly newsletters.

Von Levandowski-Editor PTC Newsletter
B9472230/TAC#160
still with faded paint, torn upholstery and shiny LAT 9s..