Re: Mirrors

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mirrors
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 96 13:51 EDT
Bennett wrote:
>I had an idea of placing a bead of black RTV around the edge, but have not
>tried it yet. It will take a small nozzle and a steady hand.

Would it be impracticable to make a tool with a reverse-profile
cutout, sorta like a router bit, that you could drag along the
edge to "clean up" the bead afterwards? Don't know if spraying
the tool w/silicone as a release agent would work either. Just
a thought...

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R     1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1
1992 Toyota pick-up (who cares)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333