Re: SF Bay area Tiger for sale? I called 'em

To: kevnmeek@netcom.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SF Bay area Tiger for sale? I called 'em
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 22:26:32 -0400
In a message dated 96-04-23 14:22:02 EDT, Kevin Meek wrote:

>How about a 65 Sunbeam Tiger for $4500 - geez I always wanted one of those.
>1-415-892-6395

I called...RIGHT AWAY!

Anyway, it was a shell basically when the owner got it and he put a 302 into
it and it runs.  But I understand that it needs brakes.  Also, it comes with
an Alpine parts car.

Sounds like a tasty deal for someone on the west coast.  A non-driver,
non-original car  is not a great car for me though, being out on the east
coast.

Rick Hoefle (1964 Tiger B9470508)