Gas Tanks

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas Tanks
From: "STEVEN M. METCALFE" <MS02488@msbg.med.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 14:54:04 -0500
 .int tigers@autox.team.net

 For anybody interested, I just finished the job of putting the gas
 tanks/crossover pipes and associated rubber back in the car (I'm in
 the middle of restoration).  If anybody is currently at the same stage
 and cares, there is a definite process to this adventure.

 I'm sure all you old Tiger owners are out there chuckling right now, but
 if someone wants to know, I can give the low down on the quick (but not
 easy) way to do it and save some grey hairs.

 It was not easy and I am convinced some design engineer at Rootes was
 sadistic.
 Steve Metcalfe B9470636